BNH Luxury Postnatal Care
The Beginning of Family, Parental Love and Care
The first moment babies open their eyes, the outside world is an entirely new and amazing place for them. There are so many new skills to be learned and a lot of changes to go through. To the mothers of a newborn, you are newly born, too. Getting yourself ready will increase the chances of having a healthy baby including help you to be effective parenting.
With experiences and expertise in standardised maternal and child health, BNH Hospital combines modern medical technologies with the science of midwifery that has been handed down through many generations for over 123 years. We provide comprehensive care and services from before pregnancy, antenatal care, prenatal care, childbirth, including paying attention to postnatal care for the mother and her newborn baby. When mothers are healthy and prepared, they are all set to take care of their beloved little one.
After giving birth, mothers may have concerns about baby’s general wellbeing, breastfeeding, baby’s development and etcetera, especially the first pregnant mothers or mothers with health issues who need extra supports and care after childbirth. The mother’s body also experienced several amazing changes after giving birth and it requires recovery period. Receiving effective postnatal care will help mothers understand how to raise their newborns properly and confidently, as well as to take care of their health and be healthy to take care of their child.
Meet the needs of mothers who need special care after giving birth
With our services selected especially for you…
- We truly understand and tailor our care & treatment to your specific needs
Our team of obstetricians, paediatricians and nurses who have direct experience in postnatal care for the mother and newborn baby are prompt to deliver counselling service and cure the complications associated with postpartum abnormalities including physical issues such as clogged milk ducts, perineal pain, constipation, anaemia, etc.
- Postnatal Rehabilitation helps you return to healthy lifestyle
Our team of medical professionals in rehabilitation medicine and physiotherapists will work closely together to provide assessment, counselling, and tailor a programme to your needs which enables mothers to return to enjoying a happy, healthy lifestyle with their family.
- Promoting Neonatal Development
Immediately following birth during the first 60 minutes of a baby’s life, your baby will be cared for by our team of paediatricians subspecialized in neonatology and specialists in Maternal and Infant Medicine including neonatal intensive care nursing team.
- Professional care for newborns
At BNH we provide teams of healthcare professionals and experienced nurses who are specialised in caring for newborn infants. They work closely together to ensure your baby’s health as well as child development.
- Emotional Balance and Mental Health
We provide counselling and assessment of mental wellbeing to prevent the risk of postpartum depression and related symptoms i.e., nervousness, fatigue, anxiety, eating and sleeping problems, etc.
- Nutritional care for new mothers
We offer the right confinement recipes that will help you recover and increase milk production after giving birth by our team of experienced dietitians and quality chefs with professional cooking skills.
Trust BNH to take care of you and your baby after childbirth
- Providing 24-hour nursing care service, we are ready to take care of every new experience of motherhood closely working together with our team of doctors, specialists in maternal and infant medicine including professional nurses specializing in taking care of mothers and children.
- Tailoring a suitable programme to your needs and lifestyle, we transfer and share key knowledge & skills in raising newborns in the right ways, to support mothers bringing up their baby confidently.
- At BNH, we highly encourage breastfeeding. We pride ourselves on a specialized medical team that is certified by the IBLCE (International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners) standard to ensure that mothers will have the first drop of milk for their babies.
- What happens during the first 60 minutes of a baby’s life can maximize that bonding experience between mother and child. At BNH, we encourage forming a bond with your baby particularly the first breastfeeding. Giving your newborn the best start is our most concern to the child’s growth and development.
- For the family’s safety, we provide the identity verification measures and ‘code of love’ to ensure the right mother and child born in BNH Hospital.
- Stay with peace of mind throughout your recovery Certified Safety and Health Administration standards, the rooms are located on separated floors, private, clean, sterile, safe, spacious, modern, comfortable, and suitable for families.
Nutrition for Mothers after childbirth
- Our recipes are created by a team of experienced dietitians and chefs.
- We select healthy food that support lactation and help increase breast milk supply including nourishing the mothers’ wellbeing.
- The mothers will receive nutrients that meet the needs of their recovery and get enough essential nutrients for milk production.
- The babies will receive adequate nutrients from healthy breast milk for their development, growth, and strength.
Strengthening Family Bonds
- Learn baby bathing basics and tips to help your baby enjoy bath time
- Learn how to enhance your baby’s development by our skillful paediatrician.
- Feel the atmosphere of warmth, filled with love and welcome to new family members.
- Promote paternal skills for fathers to play a role in helping mothers to properly take care of their babies.
Safety standards and precautions against COVID-19
Mothers & families who spend recovery time after childbirth at BNH can be assured in our safety standards and measures against the COVID-19
- We have received the Safety and Health Administration Certificate (SHA) issued by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). You can be sure that all our recovery rooms are applied with our heightened standards of hygiene and safety.
- All mothers are required to be screened for COVID-19 prior the stay.
- Father and/or support person must be screened for COVID-19 prior the stay.
- Physicians and every healthcare worker must always wear protective clothing and face mask during service.
- Medical team and all nurses have received 3 injections of COVID-19 vaccination and regularly checked for COVID every 2 weeks.
- Our team of doctors, nurses and related specialists provide close care throughout the recovery period.
- To prevent any sort of direct physical contact and apply social distancing during the COVID-19 outbreak, we provide telehealth consultations via Virtual Hospital services with our team of medical experts.
- We limit the number of visitors in our hospitals as a part of our COVID-19 precautions.
Terms and Conditions
- BNH Luxury Postnatal Care Program is effective from the first day you receive the service as part of your postnatal care program (If the patient purchases a delivery package of the hospital, the Postnatal Care Program is effective from the following day after the due date of delivery package).
- These programs cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, membership card or other discounts.
- These programs’ prices do not include the COVID-19 screening service fee.
- No refunds will be reimbursed in all events of cancellation by a patient.
- In case the baby has abnormal condition and additional treatment is required i.e. jaundice, red rashes, tongue-tie condition, circumcision, including other abnormalities occur to the mother and further treatment is required, the Patients are responsible for medical and medication expenses. The hospital staff will inform the estimated cost in advance before providing treatment.
- If you require to use baby formula during the recovery period, please be advised to consult with your doctor. It is not allowed to bring your own formula without communicating with our doctor. The patient is responsible for the additional cost of baby formula.
- If you decide not to go ahead with your procedure or any other services as part of your Postnatal Care Program, you may contact us at any time to cancel. However, no refunds shall be reimbursed in all events of cancellation by a patient, and the cancellation cannot be exchanged for other services.
- The Daily Activity Schedule may be changed at times due to reasonable circumstance, and the hospital will keep you informed of rearranged schedule. If the patient does not participate in the activity, the cost of that activity cannot be refunded and cannot be replaced with other items.
- The Relaxation Therapy Course consists of three services at once – body massage, foot spa and hair wash. If any of these services is not completed at a time, it cannot be carried forward.
- There will be charges on actual costs of incurred body massage, hair wash and foot spa, in addition to the amount specified in the Postnatal Care Program.
- The patient is responsible for the additional expenses incurred from other services not included in the program.
- Positive test result for coronavirus (COVID-19) – if you are tested positive, the Postnatal Care Program cannot be used, and full refunds shall be granted.
- In the event that the patient has the following health problems:
- 13.1 Before the service – If the patients have personal health issues that prevents them from receiving services, the hospital is pleased to refund 100%.
- 13.2 During the service – If the patient has health problems such as postpartum haemorrhage and it is necessary to be hospitalized, the additional costs incurred due to complications are not included in the package price. After being treated at BNH Hospital, patients may continue to receive the postnatal care services as usual.
- The Hospital reserves the right to make any changes without prior notice.
Requirements for mothers who have given birth elsewhere:
- All parents and children (including nannies, if any) must be screened for COVID-19 (RT-PCR) before receiving services.
- Please bring all related documents on maternity history and the child’s history for our team of doctors to plan for further care and treatment.
Yes, mothers giving birth elsewhere can join this program. Mother and baby must have no complications and has been confirmed by the personal physician that can leave the hospital to recuperate at home or a postnatal care center. Please bring all related documents on maternity history and the child’s history for our team of doctors to plan for further care and treatment.
All parents and children (including nannies, if any) must be screened for COVID-19 (RT-PCR) before receiving services.
If mothers, fathers or caregivers have previously tested for COVID-19 with RT-PCR and have a test result within 72 hours, Do not need to be tested again.
These programs do not include Delivery Package cost. These prices are for the Postnatal Care program.
Expenses cannot be reimbursed from insurance company
In the event that the patient has the following health problems:
- Before the service – If the patients have personal health issues that prevents them from receiving services, the hospital is pleased to refund 100%.
- During the service – If the patient has health problems such as postpartum haemorrhage and it is necessary to be hospitalized, the additional costs incurred due to complications are not included in the package price. After being treated at BNH Hospital, patients may continue to receive the postnatal care services as usual.
If you decide not to go ahead with your procedure or any other services as part of your Postnatal Care Program, you may contact us at any time to cancel. However, no refunds shall be reimbursed in all events of cancellation by a patient, and the cancellation cannot be exchanged for other services.
Yes, you can. The patients must wear a mask, check body temperature and wash your hands with alcohol gel before visiting the room.
Postnatal meals includes in the program
- 5-days and 7-days programs with Thai and European style food. Serving 5 meals a day (3 main courses and 2 refreshments).
- 28-day program with Chinese, Taiwanese, Thai and European style food. Serving 6 meals (3 main courses and 3 refreshments).
Caregiver’s meal does not included in the program.
สามารถสั่งซื้อมารับประทานได้ โดยแนะนำให้ปรึกษานักกำหนดอาหาร หรือโภชนากรก่อนซื้อมารับประทาน ทั้งนี้เพื่อให้ลูกน้อยได้รับสารอาหารจากน้ำนมได้อย่างถูกต้องเหมาะสม
Yes, you can order food from other places. It is recommended to consult a dietitian. or nutritionist before buying foods.
You can choose whether the baby sleep with the parents or sleep in the Nursery room under the supervision of a nurse.
If you need an additional bed, service charge 589 baht per day.
In-room appliances bring comfort of home features a washing machine and a kitchenette with a refrigerator, electric stove. Added amenities include free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and Hair dryer.
Essential hospital amenities provide for all mothers
Milk pumping machine, milk bottle, milk storage bag, milk bottle washing machine, but due to the Covid-19 situation we recommend that you bring your own personal equipment. Besides that we also provide baby bath accessories, baby cloth, diaper and toiletries for moms.
Nursing care for mothers and babies 1 to 1 service or a maximum of 1 to 3 depending on the situation and appropriateness.
Breast milk is very valuable for baby’s development. At BNH Hospital, we encourage mothers to use breast milk. If the amount of breast milk is low we will use nutrients to stimulate milk production. If the milk is really not enough We will use powdered milk to mix, which must be considered as appropriate by the doctor.