Healthy Senior Male Adult Aged 60+
Health check-up recommended for males over the age of 60.
Health examination for males over the age of 60,that includes tests on the endocrine system,eye,osteoporosis add Vitamin D deficiency.
The price is valid until 31 March 2024
The service is available until 30 April 2024
1.Please make an appointment at least 2 days in advance via Line BNHhospital or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-022-2847, 02-022-0700 ext. 4445 – 4447 (during 1-3 pm. only)
2.The confirmation will be made via e-mail or phone call during 1-3 pm, after the Advanced Diagnostic Centre receives your appointment request.
3.In case the change of appointment date is required, please notify us at least 2 days in advance
4.Health check-up services are available at Advanced Diagnostic Centre, 4th floor in Zone A.
Remark: For more information, please contact the Advanced Diagnostic Centre, BNH Hospital. Tel. 02-022-0700 # 4445, 4447
Service hours: Monday-Sunday from 7a.m. to 4 p.m
Preparation Before Check-Up
For the most accurate results, specific preparation is required before certain tests and /or investigations as listed below:
1. Blood testing for sugar and cholesterol level: Please do not consume any food and drink including snacks, candies, and chewing gum for 10-12 hours (except sips of water), and do not consume any alcoholic beverages for 72 hours before the test.
2. Urinalysis For women: Please avoid urine examination during menstrual period. The sample can be collected at least 3-5 days after the menstrual period.
3. Imaging diagnosis: Please notify our staff in advance if you have any of these conditions
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant
- If you are allergic to contrast media, seafood, and/or any other medications
- If you are wearing a pacemaker or any medical device (for MRI)
4. Stool examination: Please contact the Advanced Diagnostic Centre on 4″ floor for stool collection kit and instructions before your health check up appointment date, as the sample must be returned within 2 hours after collection for the most accurate laboratory test result.
5. Ultrasound of upper and lower abdomen: Please refrain from eating any food for 4-6 hours prior to the procedure in case of ultrasound of lower abdomen Please drink plenty of water as a full bladder is needed for better visualization
6. Exercise stress test/Stress echocardiogram
- Please make an appointment before the examination
- On the day of the examination, please wear trousers and bring your own sports shoes for your convenience during the test
- On the day of the examination, please refrain from taking any medications that affect the heart rate
- Please do not consume any caffeine
7. Fibro scan (Liver scan for fatty liver and fibrosis): Please do not consume any food for 2 hours prior to the test
8. Eye examination: After your eyes have been fully dilated, you may experience blurry vision for 5-8 hours. Driving and reading are not recommended during this period until your eyesight returns to normal and your eyes feel more comfortable. For your safety, it is recommend to bring a relative to assist you home and to wear sunglasses to help comfort your eyes
Follow your doctor’s instructions and see your doctor for follow-up appointments