Basic health check with laboratory investigation for all ages. Includes screening for the risk of diseases through 8 preliminary items.
Basic health check-up package for all ages. Includes screening for the risk of diseases or conditions such as diabetes, liver, kidney, thyroid, as well as blood monitoring for behavior modification and appropriate treatment plan. Consists of 8 basic laboratory tests.
- Physical Examination
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Complete Blood Count
- ALT (Alanine Transaminase)
- AST (Aspartate Transaminase)
- Creatinine (plus eGFR)
- Lipid Set (Chol, Tri, HDL, LDL)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Urine Examination
- Hospital and Nursing Services
Preparation before check-up
For the most accurate results, preparation is needed before any health examination as stated below;
Blood testing for blood sugar and cholesterol level – Please do not consume any food and drink including snacks, candies, and chewing gums for 10-12 hours (except sips of water) and do not consume any alcoholic beverages for 72 hours.
For urinalysis in women – Please avoid collecting urine during menstrual period. The sample can be collected at least 3-5 days after menstrual period.
- Health check-up services are available at Advanced Diagnostic Centre, 4th floor in Zone A
- Please make an appointment at least 2 days in advance via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-022-2847, 02-022-0700 ext. 4445 – 4447 (during 1-3 pm. only)
- The confirmation will be made via e-mail or phone call during 1-3 pm. after the Advanced Diagnostic Centre received you appointment request.
- In case the change of appointment date is required, please notify at least 2 days in advance