Take care of acne problems deep down to the root cause. Solves problems on the spot and prevents acne from recurring.
With experience in treating acne problems, from a team of doctors, skin and beauty specialists, at BNH Hospital. We analyse your facial skin to determine the true cause of acne and treat it on the spot, rather than just treating the symptoms. Get advice from experts to find out how to properly care for acne in the case of hormonal disorders. This is a solution to the problem from beginning to end, where the acne will not flare up again. Recurring acne makes the face look dull. It also leaves black marks, red marks, or worst of all, acne scars. This leads to a lack of confidence because your smooth skin turns rough.
BNH understands this problem very well. We have therefore designed a program to care for acne by a team of specialist doctors. It’s not just about taking care of acne problems it’s to restore your skin to being healthy and strong, and prevent acne recurrence. This also includes advice on daily skin care to ensure that you get the best results.
“It’s not just about a face without acne, it’s about keeping your skin healthy.”
How many acne treatment programs are there and who are they suitable for??
What tests does the acne treatment program cover??
- Facial skin analysis by a dermatologist, including seeing a doctor throughout the 6 treatments. Assess the cause of acne for correct problem solving, on the spot, to prevent acne from recurring
- Clear acne by pressing and injecting by a specialist.
- Solve acne problems and prevent recurrence. Take care of your face and restore brightness. Reduce dark spots, red spots, and acne atrophic scars for smoother skin (according to the selected program).
- Choose between gentle exfoliation to clean pores, restore moisture to the skin, and stimulate the production of new collagen, or vitamins to nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
- Perfect Revival Mask, the natural extract mask that helps relax the face, reduce inflammation, and add moisture to your skin.
- Tele-Consult provides advice on how to check the cosmetic ingredients and help in choosing the right skin care.
The duration of the treatment program
- It is approximately 2-3 months (including meeting the doctor throughout 6 treatments).
- Treatment duration is about 1 hour each time.
Acne facts you should know
When it comes to acne, many people may see it as a problem for teenagers, because it is an age where hormones are changing and working harder. These changes can often result in acne. But in fact, hormonal acne is not a problem only for teenagers. In adults, at working ages or near menopause, acne can be caused by hormonal changes as well.
There are many causes of acne, such as clogging of the skin from cosmetics, dead and clogged skin, bacterial imbalAcne, changes in hormonal imbalAcne due to stress during menstruation, conditions or diseases in which ovulation is abnormal, such as a cysts or Ovarian Cyst, result in a higher proportion of androgen than other hormones. As a result, the sebaceous glands work more and produce more sebum, together with the skin being clogged from a layer of dead skin cells, resulting in acne and bacteria, which causes acne to become inflamed. When inflammation occurs, it can create pus or cysts or chAcne, which scars easily.
Areas that are prone to acne
Facial skin, especially the T-zone, such as forehead, nose, and chin, but may also be found around the cheeks and jaw line. In addition, the chest and back are also prone to hormonal acne.
Topical: Antibiotics, Benzoyl Peroxide, Vitamin A Acid.
Oral Medications: Antibiotics, Vitamin A Derivatives, Anti-testosterone drugs.
Medical procedures, such as pressing and injecting into the acne.
Laser and the use of various lights to control and treat the acne.
Doctors often use a combination of more than one treatment to increase the effectiveness of treatment.
After acne treatment, it may be necessary to treat acne scars using many methods. The treatment is at the discretion of the dermatologist.
Things to do when having acne
- Avoid squeezing, picking, removing, or scratching the acne area.
- Choose the product that suitable for your skin, such as gentle cleansing soaps, oil control products, or products that moisturise the skin in case of dryness.
- Irritating cosmetics and strong sunlight should be avoided, as some medications make the skin more sensitive to light.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions and take the medication as prescribed by your doctor according to instructions.