Preparation before health check-up:
1. Blood tests to determine sugar and fat levels in the blood should be performed after fasting from food and chewing gum for at least 10-12 hours, except for plain water, which can be consumed in small amounts. Alcoholic beverages should be avoided for at least 72 hours before the health check-up.
2. For women, urine tests should not be collected for examination during menstruation. It is recommended to wait at least 3-5 days after the end of menstruation.
3. For radiological examinations, individuals who are pregnant or suspected to be pregnant, have a history of radiation allergy, seafood allergy, or allergy to various medications, or have pacemakers or metallic objects implanted in various parts of the body (for MRI scans) should inform the staff before the examination.
4. For stool examinations, the individual can request a sample collection box from the Advanced Diagnostic Centre department before the appointment, and the sample should be delivered to the hospital within 2 hours of collection to ensure effective results. Advanced
5. For cervical cancer screenings, it is recommended to undergo the examination when not menstruating or at least 3-5 days after menstruation. Sexual intercourse should be avoided 1 day before the examination.
6. For upper and lower abdominal ultrasounds, all types of food should be avoided for 4-6 hours before the examination. Drink 4-5 glasses of water before the examination and hold urine until after the examination. 4-6
7. For heart rate screening during exercise and high-frequency wave heart screenings during exercise, it is recommended to make an appointment in advance. The individual undergoing the examination should wear comfortable running shoes, and women should wear pants. Medications that affect heart rate should be avoided on the day of the examination, and tea, coffee, and carbonated drinks containing caffeine should be avoided before the examination.
8. For genetic screening for cancer transmitted through blood, no fasting or water restrictions are necessary, and an appointment should be made in advance.
9. For liver fat and fibrosis screenings, food should be avoided for at least 2 hours before the examination, but water can be consumed. 2
10. For large blood vessel screenings in the neck, no fasting or water restrictions are necessary, and an appointment should be made in advance.
11. For low-dose radiation lung cancer screenings with computerized tomography, no fasting or water restrictions are necessary, and an appointment should be made in advance.
12. For screenings for calcium build-up in the heart’s blood vessels, no fasting or water restrictions are necessary, and an appointment should be made in advance.
13. For detailed eye examinations by ophthalmologists (specifically the Bone & Balance, Lungs Focus, and Total Heart & Lungs programs), after using pupil-dilating eye drops, vision may be blurry for 6-8 hours, and driving or reading should be avoided. It is recommended to have someone accompany you or use sunglasses to reduce light sensitivity.
14. For heavy metal screenings in the body, no fasting or water restrictions are necessary, and an appointment should be made in advance.
1. Please make an appointment at least 2 days in advance via Line@BNHhospital or
E-mail: email@example.com or call 02-022-2847, 02-022-0700 ext. 4445 – 4447
(during 1-3 pm. only)
2. The confirmation will be made via e-mail or phone call during 1-3 pm. after the Advanced
Diagnostic Centre received your appointment request.
3. In case the change of appointment date is required, please notify at least 2 days in advance
4. Health check-up services are available at Advanced Diagnostic Centre, 4th floor in Zone A
Genetic testing for individual nutrient assessment, food response, metabolism, taste sensitivity, absorption of vitamins as a guideline for health planning; foods, nutrient and vitamin supplementation, and effective exercise.