BOOCS [BRAIN ORIENTED ONESELF CARE SYSTEM] is an innovation founded in Japan that helps to restore brain functions to allow for the brain to work more efficiently by reducing stress, which is a major cause of Alzheimer’s disease. Stress can contribute to the onset of other health problems such as metabolic syndrome, Cardiovascular Disease, Depression, Parkinson’s disease, and Cancer.
- Measurement of Body Mass Index / In-Body Test
This test provides a comprehensive analysis of body composition. It measures body weight and other components such as muscle mass, fat mass, total body water, bone mass and body mass index (BMI). The test results can indicate the risk of development of metabolic syndrome.
- Mental Test
This comprises of two tests, namely Profile of Moods Test (POMS Test) and Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE).
- Profile of Moods Test (POMS Test)
A standardized 35-item questionnaire consisting of a list of emotions, where patients are to self-report their emotional state over a period of time. This is required as individuals with symptoms of stress and Dementia have fluctuating moods that they may not be aware of. This test is part of a brain fatigue screening, in which the result will determine the corresponding treatment method suitable for the individual.
- Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE)
A 30-point questionnaire used to measure the estimated severity and progression of cognitive impairment. This test examines functions such as calculation, recall, following commands, etc.
- Alzheimer’s Parkinson Stress Test (Urinalysis to measure the risk of Alzheimer’s Disease)
Urine Test to measure Kryptopyrroles, which is an indication of the presence of Pyoluria. High levels of HPL in the urine may be a sign of cognitive disorders, which may bring about symptoms such as nightmares, Depression, Anxiety, poor short-term memory, poor cognition, metabolic syndromes, etc.
- Consultation with BOOCS Counselor
A customized treatment method is specially designed for each individual by determining their goal in rejuvenating the brain, reducing stress or preventing the onset of various disease, with reference to BOOCS principles.
Why should you choose BOOCS?
If you are experiencing any two of the following symptoms, it is highly recommended to perform a brain fatigue screening as a preventive measure against developing metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer’s disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Depression, Parkinson’s disease, and Cancer:
- Poor appetite
- Poor recall
- History of Metabolic syndrome
Who is recommended for this package?
BOOCS@BNH is suitable for:
- Those aiming to reduce stress
- Individuals over the age of 40
- Individuals with a family history or with the risk of:
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cognitive Impairments
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Those aiming to manage body weight
Preparation before examination :
For those interested in the Screening Brain Fatigue Program, it is required to start fasting 10-12 hours before the checkup.
Recommendation after examination :
- Adjust daily lifestyle to incorporate BOOCS Principles
- To practice the discussed methods of mindful eating to achieve healthy weight-balance
- To keep aware and recognize the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease and metabolic syndrome
- Should return for a follow up after 2 weeks to see progression of Brain fatigue
Terms and Conditions
- Please make an appointment before using the service at 02-022-0700 Ext .1030-1032
- Please show this voucher before using the service
- This voucher cannot refunded as cash