Colon cancer and rectal cancer are common diseases and are the leading causes of death that threaten the lives of Thais and people around the world.
Did you know that colon cancer…
can be prevented before it happens?
It may start with no apparent symptoms.
The sooner you know, the greater your chances of recovery.
Do you have any of these symptoms?
Do not ignore the signs of colon cancer.
- Constipation alternating with diarrhea
- Bloody stools
- Chronic stomach pain
- Weak body
- Unexplained weight loss
The test should be done especially if you are in the high risk group.
- People over the age of 50 should have a colonoscopy every 3 – 5 years.
- The test should be performed from the age of 40, especially if you have a family history of colon cancer.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol
- Overweight or obese
- Consuming carcinogenic foods, such as red meat or grilled food on a regular basis.
Don’t be complacent, get an early colonoscopy.
Simple health care may save your life.
Click for more information