Respiratory disease and lung disease are common diseases that may be the cause of death.
Pulmonary health examination is important and recommended for
- Experiencing fatigue, having a normal heart condition but with wheezing breathing, dry coughs, or coughs mixed with blood
- Having risk factors such as smoking, working or living in polluted environment
- People with low immune system or close to disseminated tuberculosis patient
- Low-dose computed tomography (LDCT) lung cancer screening is the main procedure for screening and detecting Lung Cancer. The machine scans the body and uses low doses of radiation to provide a series of detailed pictures of the lungs.
- Pulmonary Function Test is non-invasive tests that show how well the lungs are working. The tests measure lung volume, capacity, rates of flow, and gas exchange. This information can help your healthcare provider diagnose and decide the treatment of certain lung disorders.
- CT Chest Low Dose
- Spirometry or Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Hospital and Nursing Services
Remark This Regular excludes specialist’s fee
Service available at Internal Medicine Department, 4th floor, zone B
For more information, Tel. 02-022-0700 # 4422 – 3