Approved as a recommended item from Japan Fall Prevention Association. Planned for in-house use for your safe and comfortable movement, suitable for elderly and even patients in the hospital. The shoes were widely used in many hospitals in Japan.
- Light weight: Easily to move around especially for elderly
- Breathable: Soft fabric, feels good even with bare feet
- Anti-microbial and deodorant protection (Insole only)
- TPR water resistant and slip resistant soles
- Easy to wear as the instep is fully opened
- More convenient with a loop in the back
- Adjustable according to the state of the feet
- Machine washable
- Name embroidery
Size chart (cm)
|20.5 – 21.5||22.0 – 23.0||23.5 – 24.5||25.0 – 26.0||26.5 – 27.5|
Check out and try the shoes for elderly exclusively at Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy, 2nd floor, BNH Hospital Tel.02-022-0700 ext.2279-2280
Shipping and Delivery Policy
- No extra shipping and delivery fee for all orders.
- The order will be processed after the full payment is made.
- All orders are processed and shipped from Japan which would take approximately 4 – 6 weeks.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Return and Refund Policy
If the product you receive does not match with your order or is not in 100% condition due to the delivery process, you can return the product and get a full refund.
You can return a product for up to 7 days from the date you receive it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received and in the original package.
How to return the product
- Report the problem about the product as soon as you receive it and send your request to return the product to Khun Kotchakorn Tel.02-022-0700 ext. 1809 or email. Kotchakorn.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for the confirmation by our staff before returning the product.
- Returning Channel
- By post
- At the hospital
- Returning Channel