Hereditary breast, ovarian and endometrial/uterine cancer syndrome is an inherited cancer-susceptibility syndrome characterized by multiple family members with breast cancer, ovarian cancer, or both. For these individuals, predictive testing and prevention strategies can be instituted to reduce their risks and allow for targeted cancer surveillance based on associated risks.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices include doctor’s fee, lab test, and hospital service fee.
- Service available at Advanced Diagnostic Centre, 4th floor.
- Appointment at Tel. 02-022-0847
- Prices do not include the costs of additional diagnostic tests or other medical expenses, if applicable.
- Specialist consultation is recommended for further inquiries.
- Packages available from Now – 31 December 2023