Genetic Breast Cancer Screening Panel analyzes genes that are associated with hereditary predisposition to breast cancer which may help confirm a clinical diagnosis, help predict disease prognosis and progression, facilitate early detection of symptoms, and inform family planning and genetic counseling.
- About 10% of breast cancers are related to inheritance of mutated genes, including breast cancer (BRCA) genes and other genes which are associated with increased cancer risk, such as: PALB2, ATM, CHEK2, CDH1, STK11, PTEN, TP53 and NF1.
- In case the result shows that you have inherited a damaged gene, the risk of developing breast cancer can be as high as 80% depending on the specific gene and your family history.
- It is recommended to deliberately discuss with your doctor in order to plan for regular monitoring, specific preventive screening or optional preventive surgery if you are at risk for hereditary breast cancer.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices include doctor’s fee, lab test, and hospital service fee.
- Service available at Advanced Diagnostic Centre, 4th floor.
- Appointment at Tel. 02-022-0847
- Prices do not include the costs of additional diagnostic tests or other medical expenses, if applicable.
- Specialist consultation is recommended for further inquiries.
- Packages available from Now – 31 December 2023