A proactive health screening that predicts the risk of certain cancers due to inherited genetic mutations in order to plan personalised medical interventions and preventive measures.
The multi-cancer panel analyzes 84 genes associated with hereditary cancers across major organ systems related to inherited cancers, including:
- Breast and Gynecologic (breast, ovarian, uterine)
- Gastrointestinal (colorectal, gastric, pancreatic)
- Endocrine (thyroid, paraganglioma/pheochromocytoma, parathyroid, pituitary)
- Genitourinary (renal/urinary tract, prostate)
- Skin (melanoma, basal cell carcinoma)
- Brain/nervous system
- Hematologic (myelodysplastic syndrome/leukemia)
Genetic testing of these genes help to confirm a diagnosis and provide guide for treatment decisions and health planning management. Identification of a disease-causing variant would also guide testing and diagnosis of at-risk relatives.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices include doctor’s fee, lab test, and hospital service fee.
- Service available at Advanced Diagnostic Centre, 4th floor.
- Appointment at Tel. 02-022-0847
- Prices do not include the costs of additional diagnostic tests or other medical expenses, if applicable.
- Specialist consultation is recommended for further inquiries.
- Packages available from Now – 31 December 2023