Colorectal Cancer Panel analyzes genes associated with a hereditary predisposition to colorectal cancer. Genetic testing of these gene allows for accurate risk assessment and more precise screening approaches to prevent the development of colorectal cancer.
Approximately 5% – 6% of all colorectal cancers are associated with germline mutations that confer an inherited predisposition to colorectal cancers. Timely identification of individuals at risk offers an opportunity to intervene to prevent the development of cancer. The test may confirm a diagnosis and help guide treatment and management decisions, provide recommendations on prevention and screening for people at risk of having hereditary colorectal cancer syndrome.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices include doctor’s fee, lab test, and hospital service fee.
- Service available at Advanced Diagnostic Centre, 4th floor.
- Appointment at Tel. 02-022-0847
- Prices do not include the costs of additional diagnostic tests or other medical expenses, if applicable.
- Specialist consultation is recommended for further inquiries.
- Packages available from Now – 31 December 2023