Usual Dosage: 1 capsule before bedtime.
What is L–Theanine?
A naturally occurring amino acid that relaxes the brain, reduces stress, and promotes better sleep quality and deeper sleep.
What is Magnesium?
A mineral with a muscle relaxant effects that relaxes the body and reduces aches and pains, such as muscle aches, migraines, thus providing better sleep.
What is GABA?
A neurotransmitter that relaxes the brain, reduces stress, and effectively supports the brain’s sleep stage.
How to adjust your “circadian rhythm” for a better sleep
1. Go to bed before 10 p.m., wake up on time, and get enough sleep.
2. Eat on time and don’t eat late at night (after 8 pm).
3. Get more natural sunlight exposure in the morning or afternoon.
4.During the day, be physically active at least once an hour, especially in the afternoon and evening.
5. After sunset, lights should be turned off or dimmed as much as possible to align the body with the time of day.
6.Avoid blue light from screens at least 1 hour before bedtime to allow the body to secrete melatonin normally.
7. Promote relaxation with favourite activities, such as listening to soothing music, aromatherapy, or meditation.
8. Can be taken with supplements.
How does insufficient sleep or “insomnia” affect you?
1. Deteriorates the body
2. Decreases performance
3. Brain response is slower and body functions are impaired.
4. Increased risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity and cancer.
5. Greater risk of dementia.
Appropriate sleep and rest categorized by age, as follows:
- Children aged 6–13: 9–11 hours
- Teenagers aged 14–17: 8–10 hours
- Early adulthood aged 18–25: 7–9 hours
- Adults aged 26–64: 7–9 hours
- 65 years and older: 7–8 hours
Sleep is divided into two periods as follows:
1. Non–Rapid Eye Movement or NREM Sleep
NREM Sleep can be broken down into 3–4 phases, with the first phase being the sleepy or drowsy phase. During this phase, the body responds quickly to external stimuli, such as if awakened, you will wake up immediately, without any drowsiness.
2. Rapid Eye Movement Sleep or REM Sleep
REM Sleep occurs during deep sleep, so the body responds slowly to external events. If awakened, it is difficult to wake up, along with feeling drowsy.
Growth Hormone is secreted by the pituitary gland to strengthen immunity, brain development, and maintain youth. Therefore, the more of this hormone, the stronger the body. When insufficient, our bodies deteriorate faster and bones become thinner, which increases the risk of osteoporosis, muscle shrinkage, lack of endurance, more wrinkles, faster greying of hair, fatigue, and lack of energy.
This substance is secreted only from the pituitary gland when we are in deep sleep, with the greatest secretion between 24:00–1:30 am.
Therefore, if we want to stay young, the best time to go to bed is at 10 pm.
At the latest, it should not be later than 11:30 pm, in order to generate higher levels of growth hormone.
How long can OYAZU–Vit be taken?
It can be taken continually because it is not a sleeping pill. You can stop taking as soon as you’re feeling better.
Can OYAZU–Vit be taken with melatonin?
Yes – they can be taken together as the two support each other.[/ux_slider]