Once the pregnancy is confirmed, expectant mothers need to receive antenatal care and regularly see a doctor to follow up on both fetal growth and their own health.
Additionally, the first trimester is a critical period in brain, nervous system and spinal cord development. The body parts and organs of the fetus grow rapidly during this period too. Mothers might experience morning sickness and eat less. Thus, it is necessary to pay early attention to eating habits.
PREG 1 Formula contains vitamins and herbs suitable for the first trimester of pregnancy. It helps support fetal growth for the next stage of development. It also reduces nausea, bloating, and flatulence of the expectant mother.
Dosage: 1 envelope per day (1 tablet) with breakfast
Instructions: Take this formula every day until the second trimester
Contents: 30 envelopes per pack
- Cinnamon Extract
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide)
- D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Ginger Extract