PRP Injection Full Face Package
The price is valid until 31 March 2024
The service is available until 30 April 2024
What is platelet-rich plasma?
Platelet-rich plasma is simply blood that contains more platelets than normal. To create platelet-rich plasma, clinicians take a blood sample from the patient and place it into a device called a centrifuge that rapidly spins the sample, separating out the other components of the blood from the platelets and concentrating them within the plasma.
What is the component of PRP?
PRP consists of two elements: plasma, or the liquid portion of blood, and platelets, a type of blood cell that plays an important role in healing throughout the body. Platelets contain growth factors that can trigger cell reproduction and stimulate tissue regeneration or healing in the treated area.
- Package can be purchased both online / offline
- Inclusive of doctor’s fee, medical supplies, and hospital and nursing services fee
- Expenses for additional consultations or treatments, other than those included in the package, such as doctor fees, medications, procedures, or equipment, are not included.
- Doctor selection is not available
- Please make an appointment prior to using the service
- For more information, please contact 02-0220751
Preparation before PRP Treatment
- Ensure you get an adequate amount of rest, at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Stay well-hydrated by drinking at least 2 liters of water daily.
- Avoid supplements, vitamins, or medications that affect blood clotting for approximately 1-2 weeks before the treatment. If you have any underlying medical conditions or need to take medication regularly, inform your doctor.
- Refrain from alcohol and smoking for at least 1-2 weeks before the procedure.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, consult with a doctor before receiving the treatment each time.
For PRP Facial Treatment:
- In the first 4-8 hours after PRP injection, avoid washing your face. Afterward, wash your face with saline solution or clean water.
- Refrain from using makeup for at least 1 day after PRP treatment and avoid creams containing AHA, Vitamin C, or other whitening agents.
- For the first 48 hours after PRP, avoid consuming alcoholic beverages and smoking.
For PRP Hair Treatment:
- In the first 24 hours after PRP hair treatment, avoid washing your hair and prevent your hair from getting wet. Also, avoid strenuous exercise.
- In the initial 24 hours after PRP hair treatment, steer clear of using hair sprays and styling gels.
- Approximately 48 hours after PRP, refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages and smoking.
- If you are taking medications such as aspirin or ibuprofen or if you are near your menstrual cycle, please inform the treating physician.
- During the first week after PRP, avoid excessive hair manipulation, as it may lead to infection.
- Use a gentle shampoo for your hair in the first week.
- After PRP, you may experience tenderness at the injection site for approximately 1-3 hours and some swelling. You can use cold compresses to reduce swelling, which should subside within 1-3 days.