FAQs: Rise Me Up
✅What is ‘Rise Me Up’?
‘Rise Me Up’ Immune booster shot
✅What is an immune system?
Immune system is a network in the body with the function of defending the infection from entering and if the infection occurs in the body, the system fights with infection.
✅What are the ingredients?
Rise Me Up immune booster shot contains the following elements.
- Phenolic compounds from compressed ginger
- Carotenoids from compressed orange
- Flavonoids and Limuloids i.e. Hesperidin from compressed orange
✅What are the properties?
Phenolic compounds are made of cold pressed ginger which contains antioxidant to fight an inflammation caused by microorganisms e.g. bacteria, fungus, and virus. In addition, the element helps in stimulating the body’s immune system and maintain the function of the respiratory system and reducing allergic reaction.
- Carotenoids from compressed orange supports antioxidant process and boosting immune system.
- Flavonoids from compressed orange supports antoxidant process and reducing inflammation.
- Limuloids from compressed orange helps in fighting microorganisms e.g. bacteria, fungus and virus
✅Precautions and Contraindications.
Do not use with those who are allergic to ginger, orange, and other ingredients.
- Mixed with honey or lemon to make your favourite drink.
- Safe for diabetic patient as one bottle contains 4 grams of sugar.
One bottle at a time. Recommended to drink a minimum of one bottle on a regular nais to suport the function of the immune system.
✅How long does supply last?
100% made from natural ingredient. Safe for regular drinking and doesn’t cause harm to your health.